Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stitches & Craft Wrap Up

18 May 2010

It seems like I'm the last person in blogland to do a wrap up of the show...


I had lovely neighbours in Jodie of Ric Rac, Claire of Craft Schmaft and Kristen Doran and I came home with some of Jodie's postcards to embroider, an owl kit from Claire and some of Kristen's fabric. Other purchases were a fabulous red tea towel from Nic of Yardage Design, which I'm going to frame and hang in the kitchen, some Ink & Spindle fabric, little brooches from Red Parka Designs, and the most divine wool felt from Winterwood. I've already made a scarf out of the felt and have plans for another one and a necklace... I bought a lot of it!


The images above also include gorgeous hand dyed wool from Kate of One Fat Slug, purses from Nikki, cushions from pippijoe, fabric covered badges from Crayon Chick

I really enjoyed the 5 days I had hanging out with all these lovely creative women, and meeting some of you who visit my blog and everyone else who stopped for a chat.

If you ordered an Ooshka pattern kit at the Show I'll be packing them and sending them out this week. And if you're waiting to order one they'll be available next week, together with the Hello Birdie Pillow pattern.
.