Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

uimi

15 March 2010

With the weather starting to cool down a little bit and the leaves on the trees beginning to change my thoughts turn to layering for winter. I love our Sydney winters, which are so mild compared to a lot of places... but still cold enough to wear layers and snuggle down at home.

With those things on my mind I bought the most gorgeous big, soft wrap/scarf from Feeona of uimi, my neighbour at Life Instyle the other week.

Feeona designs and makes all uimi's lovely knitted scarves in her Melbourne studio, as well as sweet beanies, booties and blankets for babies. They are made from merino wool and organic cotton in a beautiful soft and neutral palette.

All images from uimi.


The stockists list on the uimi website is bound to be growing very soon if the attention they were getting at the show is anything to go by. And deservedly so, uimi knits are absolutely gorgeous. Now I just have to wait for the temperature to drop some more before I can wear my scarf. I have a feeling people will get sick of seeing me wear it!
.