Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Good Things

31 January 2010

Hello Lovelies! I've missed being here and I've missed you.

Two good things...
At last my back is on the mend after 3 weeks of doing nothing. I'm still not 100%, but getting there. Yay! Thanks so much for your well wishes. Things are really piling up here... my 'to do' list (for both work and home) is out of control and I have a mountain of emails to answer. But I have managed to read a few good books and to actually do nothing for large chunks of time, which I never do. I re-watched Mad Men series one and two in a marathon 2 day viewing (I have series 3 on pre-order and can't wait to get it), and I've done a bit of embroidery. Stuart has been fantastic looking after me, Roxy and the house. He even cleaned the oven the other day. A proper clean. Without so much as a hint from me. So despite the pain I've been in, there have been some positives too.

And I just had to show you my first international magazine clipping. Lovely Coretty from one of my gorgeous stockists, PSikhouvanjou (PS I love you) in The Netherlands sent me this image of a little feature on my Sweetie Petites in Dutch magazine flow... weeeee!!


flow looks like a beautiful magazine - you can flick through a few pages online here. I'd love to get a copy of it.

I hope to be back on deck really soon. I'm still struggling to sit for any period of time, so I'll see how I go. I hope you're having a lovely weekend.

x
Lisa