Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Inspiration :: Gorgeous Creative Women

29 August 2009

I'd like to show you some of the beautiful things that surrounded me each day at the Stitches and Craft Show. I started to write a description of all the gorgeousness on offer and the wonderful, creative, fun 'Incubator Chicks' I was surrounded by each day, but I ran out of adjectives to describe them! Everyone and everything was full of lovely crafty goodness. So I've settled on showing you some photos and giving you some links so you can find out more if you'd like to.













Lots of wonderful stuff huh? And there was much more. Given all that I was tempted by I think I was pretty restrained with my purchases - I'll take some photos and show them to you next week.

Thanks to the team at Living Creatively for the wonderful job they did with the Show and for their support of, and enthusiasm for, the younger generation of crafters. Lexi wrote a great post about the Show, so if you go and read it there's no need for me to sit here any later on a Saturday night (how sad am I?!) writing stuff.

I hope you're having a wonderful weekend - I didn't get around to posting and signing off on Friday... but I'll see you Monday. Enjoy your Sunday.

xx
Lisa
.