Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Etsy Search Top 10: Argyle

25 June 2009








Let me start off by saying that argyle patterns are not my thing. But I saw something on Etsy last week that made me think that it would be interesting to see what a search for argyle turned up. Having looked at hundreds of listings that had 'argyle' as a keyword I can say that I have developed a fondness for some of it - the vintage kind (naturally) and I also quite like it in bright colours. Are you a fan of argyle? Here are 10 of my favourite finds:



Argyle Check Paper Tape from Just a Perfect Day
Crawler Covers Baby Leg Warmers from Fate Goddess
Wee Argyle Fitted Tea Cosy from Remade Shop



Brady Bunch Style Vintage Dress from Destashing It
Pink Argyle Owl Tank Top from designs by Amber
Gus Sock Monkey from Little Little
.