Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Summer Tweets Tutorial :: small magazine

25 May 2009

I was flattered and excited when Olivia from the lovely online magazine small asked me to create a tutorial for the (northern hemisphere) summer issue, which came out last week.


I came up with the idea of a bright and fun bird mobile which is made using mainly fabric scraps and newspaper. The swings are rattan cane rings wrapped in fabric and the birds are made using my 'cheat's papier mache'. Roxy and I had lots of fun in the last school holidays making these sweet little birdies and they are now hanging from the light in her bedroom.


You can see the tutorial in small and in more detail on their blog smaller (such a clever and sweet name). As always this issue of small is packed with gorgeous things and is well worth having a look even if you don't have any small people in your life.
.