Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Two Great Magazines & Two Lovely Surprises

06 April 2009


Surprise #1
I was thrilled when leafing through my new copy of real living to find that the magazine's Style Director, Jason Grant, has one of my "Love Bird" timber cards pinned to the wall of his desk space. (See it there with the 3 red hearts on it?)


Surprise #2
Last week I received and email from Inside Out magazine saying that as "one of our favourite bloggers" they were going to send me something special. My postie arrived today with a copy of the new issue of the magazine and the fabulous drawstring bag that comes with it. Grace Lee's typographic design is gorgeous - I can think of a lot of uses for this sweet little bag. In fact, as you can see from my photo, it's already in use! As usual this issue of Inside Out is full of beautifully styled and shot images of gorgeous homes and lovely finds.


Two mags, two surprises, and two very big "thank you"s !
.