Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Happy Easter

09 April 2009


I'm looking forward to the four day Easter break after such a hectic week filling egg orders.

I have to say a big thank you to Lee Tran Lam who generously wrote about my Chalkboard Eggs on her blog The Unbearable Lightness of Being Hungry - isn't that the best name?! - and spoke about them on the radio. To top it off she managed to get them featured on NotCot (very exciting), which resulted in a flurry of orders.

Then my eggs started popping up all over the place on the net including on Apartment Therapy. Amazing.

Edit/Update: Thanks also to Free People and Poppytalk for featuring my Chalkboard Eggs. I'm truly grateful for all the wonderful exposure on these and other blogs.

Thanks everyone for your support, enthusiasm and orders!

I am going to keep selling my Chalkboard Eggs throughout the year as I've had orders that aren't specifically for Easter. Here's the shameless plug: They would make a fun and quirky gift for many occasions and you can order them through my website.

Apologies for not posting more today, but I'm a bit snowed under. I hope you have a wonderful Easter weekend and I'll see you back here on Tuesday.

Oh and do check out Lee Tran's foodie blog, especially if you're in Sydney - she's written a mouthwatering post about the best Easter chocolate finds around town.
.