Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Celebrate

03 April 2009

Image Source: poveralice on flikr


Yay it's Friday! I've had a big week, which I hope explains my lack of words here on the red thread recently. I've been even heavier on the visuals than I normally am.

If you've been visiting here for a while you may remember back in December that I took a few days off from blogging because I needed some mental health days? Well, the big 'thing' and someone else's negative energy that were weighing me down for over 2.5 years finally came to a conclusion this week and I am beyond thrilled with the outcome.

I know I am being cryptic about it, but I'll have to leave it at that. I am a firm believer in karma and the power of positivity and gratitude. And the outcome this week certainly reinforces my beliefs. Happiness and contentment come from within and we have to take responsibility for ourselves and our lives. We alone have that power. Off my soapbox now...

And I also wanted to yell at the top of my voice 'WOOOHOOOOO!!!'

Have a fabulous weekend.
.