Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hoot!

05 March 2009

Tonight is the first meeting of the Sydney Brown Owls, a crafty group of gals, of which I am a prefect. We even have prefect's badges, courtesy of Pip at Meet Me at Mikes who started the Brown Owls last year in Melbourne. This year there are groups in most states and we Sydney gals are pretty excited.

We decided to offer some Owl-themed craft kits at our first meeting. I'm looking forward to seeing what the other prefects have come up with. I've made a 'no-sew fabric scrap owl kit' based on the craft I blogged about here.

Meet my fine feathered friend.


I can't wait to spend a few hours crafting and chatting with the Sydney Owls. Tomorrow I'll let you know how our craft-a-long went.

To learn more about the Brown Owls click on the link in the left sidebar.