Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Aussie esty Love

11 March 2009

I have a lot on at the moment - namely 'real' work which is freelance graphic design - and of course that's the time when I think I deserve a little down time (aka procrastination)... so last night I headed to etsy for a browse around.


Fruits of Eve - Perfect Pear by Flying Star Toys. Awww look at that face!


Kitchen Stack in Green by Mizu Designs. I already own a Mizu print, I love it and the quality is superb. I'm coveting this one now.


Masako brooch by My Very Button. Cute as a proverbial.


Adorn purse by Plus One Design. Simple and divine.


Love necklace by Naomi Murrel. Check out her sweet bird brooches too.



And one non-Aussie item which I just had to include because I love it: Chandelier in a Box - Sweet Tweet by Talk of the Town. The pieces are laser cut raw chipboard and you decorate them yourself. Gorgeous!