Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I *Heart* Fridays: I *Heart* Irene Suchoki's Photography

30 January 2009

Irene creates little poems for the eyes through her explorations of the etheral, the surreal, the whimsical, the mysterious, and the beautiful. (Text from Irene's website)

Above you can see the two large botanical photos by Irene on top of my office bookshelf. I blogged about my office storage here. The Bird in The Hand photo is from Radel Shanks (another etsy purchase). The underwater photo is by Paola Talbot, and there's no mistaking Elizabeth Soule's Deer and Cupcake.

When Irene offered a discount for decor8 readers last year I just had to buy these two lovelies:

All the prints I have are on this amazing metallic photographic paper. It really gives the images an extra something and I never tire of gazing at them.

Below is a new image from Irene. I really *heart* the bold colours which are seemingly out of character... but they still work so well with Irene's style. Love it!


Here is Irene's website, her online shop and her etsy shop. Oh, and her blog too.

Happy Friday!