Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

And Another Lovely Paper Wreath

22 December 2008

I'm back! I did say I'd post before New Year if I had something that I just had to share with you... and this is just the thing. Katie emailed me these pictures of her lovely paper Christmas wreath. As always, I'm thrilled to receive emails about the wreaths you've made from my tutorial.

Katie said (shared with her permission):
Your tutorial was perfect, I had much success with the paper wreath project. And best of all, all of the supplies were lying around my house. My head is swimming with color and paper ideas for more, and recipients who would LOVE this!!! Can't thank you enough.

Thanks for sharing the photos Katie. I love the colours you used - your wreath looks great.


Goodbye again 'til 09.


---------------------------------------