Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Parkhaus: Bliss in Wool Felt

10 November 2008


There's something about wool felt that really appeals to me, perhaps it's that it has the qualities of a textile, but its sturdiness gives it a multitude of applications. It's beautifully tactile and soft to touch, while at the same time it's quite rigid.

That's why I'm loving the beautiful wool felt products from Parkhaus Berlin. I'm particularly coveting the woven 'baskets'.


This 'snowflake' curtain is a sculptural felt jigsaw made from individual interlocking felt pieces.


I discovered Parkhaus via my favourite magazine Selvedge, you may remember I featured their gorgeous Bunny egg warmers when I raved about Selvedge here.

Image Source: Parkhaus Berlin

---------------------------------------------------