Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advent Calendar Tuesday... On Friday

21 November 2008

It's getting so close to December that I wanted to show you my advent calendar finds before Tuesday.

I love this one, in fact I wanted to buy it last year but they sold out before I had a chance. It's made from timber and has sweet little draws with ribbon pulls. Available here from Papier D'Amour.

A few weeks ago I did a scout around etsy and surprisingly there wasn't much choice, but now there is a lot more - have a look here. These are my etsy picks.
(click on the photo captions below to go directly to the item on etsy)

Matryoshka advent calendar from Thymbyl designs.
Timber advent calendar from Scrapcolour.
Fabric slipper advent calendar from The Great Craft Disaster.

White burlap advent calendar from Tiny Nest Creations.
Advent calendar pouches from Nuvonova.

Paper advent calendar from Nouveau Designs.
And if you're making your own advent calendar these fab number tags from Shabby Chic Crafts would look great.

------------------------------------------