Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

New photos

04 October 2008

I spent a morning at my friend Donna's house this week taking some photos for my website. Donna has a great eye for interior styling and fabulous taste - so of course her house is gorgeous. You only get a glimpse of it in these photos, but as you can see she has some lovely furniture.

I hate having my photo taken, but I needed to have it done... it's less painful if it's done quickly and with a sense of fun. Thanks Donna!



Oh and apart from being a wonderful stylist Donna is also an awesome cook. For lunch she whipped up the best marinated tofu and a huge salad. Now before you screw your nose up at the thought of tofu, it was actually sooo tasty that I can't wait to make it myself.... or better still for Donna to make it for me again!

-------------------------------------------------------------