Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sneak Peek: Vintage Heart Boxes

08 September 2008

I know that I said my new website featuring all my new work would up and running by now... I am working on it, so hopefully it's not too far off. In the meantime I thought I'd give you another sneak peek. These are a couple of my Vintage Heart Boxes. The Hearts are hand cut from vintage children's storybooks, with a few contemporary specialty papers thrown in, and are finished off with some text from the book. The text under the Vintage Heart Box on the right says: "When Spring comes we can hardly wait to get outside and rollerskate. Mark some lines along the walk with pebbles or a piece of chalk." If you click on the image you should be able to see an enlarged version.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------