Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

one small step

29 July 2008

Being an avid reader of other people's blogs I guess it was only a matter of time before I started one of my own. I'll admit to spending hours at a time on various blogs. One leads to another, which leads to another. And so it goes. I rarely get to read books or even magazines these days, but I seem to somehow find the time to indulge in my guilty pleasure of blog reading.

I am however feeling a bit intimidated by this, my first ever post, so I might just start by sharing a few pictures taken by Roxy, my 4 year old daughter. When I recently upgraded my digital camera Roxy inherited my old one, and she loves being able to record things in her little-girl-world.
I'm inspired by her kooky and quirky perspectives and subjects. Self portraits are a reoccurring theme... and I particularly love the image of the piece of string on the floor.



----------------------------------------------------------